1. 不要主动提供信息。 对于大多数问题，简洁明了的回答会缩短面签时间，增加成功率。 如果属于“是非”题，仅需要回答是或非。 如果问题关于名字，仅需要回答名字。Do not volunteer information. For most questions, the shorter and more direct the answers are, the shorter the interview and the higher the chance of success. If the question is a yes or no question, give yes or no answers only. If the question is a simple question like "What is your name?" answer simply with your name.
2. 如果你不知道问题的答案，绝对不要撒谎, 绝对不要撒谎, 绝对不要撒谎。 简单地说“我不知道答案”或“我不记得”。
If you do not know the answer to a question, do not lie. Say, "I don't know the answer to that at this time." or "I don't remember."
3. 许多问题的答案在申请文件中都有。比如说“你的丈夫的父母亲的名字。” 但是签证官仍旧期望你熟知申请文件的内容。面试前一定要对申请书的内容有详尽的了解，最好能做个模拟面试。 The answer to many questions will be in the papers that were sent in the petitions. Questions like, "what are your husband's parent's names". They will expect you to know the information given in your petitions. Review everything in your paperwork with your wife before her interview, and do a mock interview to see how the information may be applied.
4. 避免说“我想。。。”， 女性通常都有这个口头词。 签证官希望你能够干净利落地回答问题。同时，避免其他不确定口头语如： 嗯， 你知道的， 啊等等。 Avoid saying "I think . . .". Women do this a lot. The examiner will expect you to know not be unsure, of your answers. Also, avoid adding "umm", "you know" and "ahh" type fillers to your speech.
5. 如果可能，用展示配合你的陈述。当签证官的问题可以用文件或照片回答时，将文件或照片一并呈上。 例如，当签证官问及“你的家人如何看你的丈夫？”， 把家庭照片展示给签证官看，同时告诉他”家人都很喜欢你的丈夫，这是我的父母亲与他的合照。“ When applicable, don't just state, demonstrate. If the examiner asks a question that can be answered with a document or photograph(s), provide it along with your answer. For example, if the examiner asks, "What does your family think of your husband?", give them a picture or two with your answer; "They like him very much. Here is a picture of him with my mother and father at my parent's home."
Or, "How many attended your wedding?" Answer, "(give a number, then say) We have some lovely wedding photos of our guests having fun. Here are a few that I can show you."
6. 提供日期时请遵循美国的日期习惯， 月／日／年。 Give American answers for dates and times. 12/24/07, not 24/12/07.
7. 穿戴应该整洁，但不要盛装。 Dress well, but not overdressed.
8. 尽量保持镇静， 有条不紊和友善的。 紧张常会导致怀疑。Try to appear calm, well organized, and friendly. Nervousness raises suspicions.
9. 保持清醒， 如果签证官开个小玩笑，报以一笑，但不要开玩笑。Remain focused. If the examiner makes jokes, smile and enjoy, but do not make jokes too.
10. 谈话中保持适当的对视，尽量控制面部肌肉，保持一个友善和礼节的表情。Make proper eye contact when conversing with the examiner, and try to control your own facial s so that your face remains pleasant and cordial.
11. 声音要响亮，避免签证官要求你重复回答。Be audible so that your examiner doesn't have to ask you to repeat your answers.
12. 把资料准备好，以利于索取。签证官喜欢有序而不喜欢浪费他们时间的人。Organize your papers in a way that will allow you to retrieve them easily and quickly. Examiners appreciate order and someone who doesn't waste their time.
13. 面签结束时一定要询问结果。 “请问我如何向我的丈夫／妻子（未婚夫／妻）说明我的签证的状态？” 当你离开前，一定要签证官解释发给你的文件或完成你的申请的下一个步骤。 如果有需要，尽可能写下签证官的名字，以备万一。When the interview is over, always ask for the results. "What should I now tell my husband about my visa status after our interview?" Before you leave, have them explain any papers they give to you and/or any procedures they will be taking to complete your case. Try to get the examiner's name for future reference, if needed. Write it down.
14. 如果签证是在另外一个城市，应该提前一两天到达做指纹及体检。If the interview is in another city than the one you live in, arrive a day or two early to complete biometrics and get the results of your medical exam.
15. 提早到领事馆，但做好超出预定的面试时间的准备。 如果你携带钱物，当心小偷。 如果忘了带身份证，你将被拦在门外。Arrive early to the consulate, but also be prepared to wait for a time past your scheduled interview appointment time. Be careful of thieves around the consulate if you have to carry cash. Bring ID; you cannot enter without it.
16. 签证官几乎不当面签发签证。 做好准备返回领取或告知领事馆将签证寄发给你。It is rare for the consulate to give you a visa on the spot. Be prepared to return for it or have it delivered to you, if approved.
17. 许多大使馆／领事馆不允许携带手机和食品入内。 面签前不要让自己饿着并做好安置好手机。Many Embassies/Consulates do not allow cell phones or food inside. Eat well before your interview and be prepared to leave your cell phone outside.
更多的咨询请加微信或致电：18898881329. 联系人：CoCo 老师